- Understanding, modeling, and manipulating groups that display social
- Distributed robotics
- Group-level modeling and social behaviors
- Emergence and self-organization
- Computer Science and Robotics education
- Robotics in the performing arts
Jory Denny and Benjamin T. Fine, “Topology-based Group Routing in Partially Known Environments,” 35th ACM/SIGAPP Symposium on Applied Computing (SAC) 2020, Brno, Czech Republic, to appear, March 30 – April 2, 2020, Brno, Czech Republic.
Benjamin T. Fine and Jory Denny. “Review of Robots for Computer Science Curriculum”. The Journal of Computing Sciences in Colleges. CCSC Northeastern Conference. Mahwah, New Jersey. June 2020.
Benjamin T. Fine. “Developing a Robotics Courses for Undergraduate Curriculum – Poster”, The Journal of Computing Sciences in Colleges. CCSC Northeastern Conference. West Haven, Connecticut. June 2019.
Benjamin T. Fine and Jory Denny. “Narrow the Scope to Deepen the Study: A Recommendation for Undergraduate Robotics Courses”, IEEE Robotics & Automation Magazine, March 2019.